top of page
What We Do
Network. Learn. Engage. Fundraise.
YPACS Boston empowers and engages emerging leaders to network and build relationships while spreading awareness about early detection and prevention of cancer as well as the need to support cancer patients and their families through American Cancer Society programs like Hope Lodge, Road to Recovery and the National Cancer Information Center.
Together, we execute a variety of events and activities all year long to achieve our goals that include:
- Attend Lobby Day with ACS CAN
- Partner with local networking groups to bring a volunteer piece to their event
- Meet with companies in the area to provide opportunities for their employees to give back
- Promote ACS fundraising initiatives in Boston
- Participate or volunteer for ACS fundraising events in the area
- Plan and execute two signature events that raises money for the American Cancer Society
We value each of our member's personal experiences and expertise and strive to ensure we are accomplishing everyone's own goals when joining YPACS Boston.
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter to stay up to date on what we are doing.
Interested in learning more about how to get involved?
bottom of page